Code of Conduct
Parents’ Code of Conduct
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice, or other soccer event.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my son or daughter ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will leave any sideline coaching to the coach while attending games and practices.
- I will insist that my son or daughter plays in a safe and healthy environment.
- I will provide support for coaches, officials, and club officers working with my son or daughter to provide a positive experience for all.
- I will never argue with referees about their calls or decisions.
- I will not call the game from the sideline
- I will refrain from actions that will detract from the enjoyment of the game for either the boys or girls playing or those watching.
- I will support a sports environment for my son or daughter’s team that is free of illegal drugs, alcohol, profanity, abusive language and conduct which could be deemed offensive, and I will refrain from their use at all practices and games
- I will ask my son or daughter to treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect regardless of race, gender, creed, or ability.
- I will provide positive reinforcement as the best way to help my son or daughter achieve his or her goals and overcome his or her natural fear of failure.
- I will encourage everyone to treat soccer facilities properly and keep the fields clean and free from litter.
- I will remember that the game is for my son or daughter and not for me.
- I understand that if I do not comply with the Code of Conduct, I may be asked to leave the facility or be banned from attending games and practices if deemed necessary.